No bull. Hard work. Let's get it done. Then grab a beer!
Where Our Heads are at
(when we’re not yelling at talking heads)
Learn More about Our Work
So yeah, we got a reputation for web. When you’ve created as many as we have – its hard for the word not to get out. And obviously, the word is good.
Besides that, we’re also rock solid in the other core attributes of managing our client’s brand. That graph could easily have 10 bars – but who’s gonna read that, eh?
Web Design & Development0%
Social Media + Digital Outreach0%
Our leadership team includes the original founder (serial entrepreneur) – and 3 full time professionals / freelancers who are the best at their craft.
In addition to the 4 gravatar amigos, makin’ HEY! (and our clients) enjoy awesome strategic partner support provided by:
(Our exclusive IT Support Specialists)
(Our exclusive Cloud Hosting Services provider)
Allen D. Veak – HEY! Maker
Some bullet points about Allen. Quick read, because you have work to do!
- Grew up on an Iowa farm. He really made HEY!
- Started his first company – a t-shirt screen printing shop at the age 18. Sold that same company 10 years later…at the time was one of midwest’s largest printers of licensed collegiate apparel with 30 employees
- Awarded the SBA Young Entrepreneur of the Year for the state of Iowa.
- Started Native Origins – an organic sportswear line that could be found in LL Bean and other high end outdoor specialty stores and catalogs nationwide
- Worked for K2 Outdoor Product Group (Dana Design / Wilderness Experience) as sales manager, and VP of marketing and merchandising
- Managed sales, marketing and merchandising for Monterey Mills – a sportswear textile firm who’s clients included Woolrich, Eddie Bauer, Nautica and Donna Karen
- Founded Makin’ Hey! in 2005
Social / Spoken Word