23 Jul Lets go camping – but indoors!
From a recent Fast Company article: The best camping gear for people who hate camping
Read the Fast Company article here.
The author states:
“For those who crave a dose of nature but cringe at the idea of bugs, dirt, and sleeping on the ground, here are a few products designed to make camping a lot more tolerable.”
So, here’s a short list of the top recommendations:
- A PORTABLE FUTON SO YOU CAN LOUNGE IN COMFORT
- A COOLER FOR STOCKING YOUR WHOLE KITCHEN
- A FIRE PIT FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN’T START A FIRE
- A CLEVER CAST IRON FOR GRILLING UP GOURMET CAMP FOOD
- AN ADORABLE LANTERN THAT DOUBLES AS A BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
And then the best-
- AND IF YOU REALLY CAN’T STOMACH CAMPING: THERE’S ALWAYS GLAMPING
“Sometimes, you need a bit more luxury than camping can really provide, even with all these products available.”
Lets agree to NOT call this camping.
I’m a peasant in my own suburban backyard compared to this millennial dribble. Even in the backyard you need to know how to start a fire, deal with shitty chairs, and fight with bugs. (BIG ASS bugs)
Somehow, I knew I had seen this somewhere before. I googled “Sasquatch / Camping” and was rewarded.
Luxury camping is not luxury if your underpants just turned into your personal-porta-potty.